- for UNAS members -250Ron
- for non-members UNAS- 350 Ron
- residents / retirees -150 Ron
- doctors of other specialties – 150 Ron
The registration fee for the symposium can be paid as follows:
- UNAS headquarters in Bucharest, Mitropolit Filaret Street, no. 24, sector 4, tel 021 / 335.61.87 until November 15, 2016.
- sent to UNAS account – RO66 RNCB 0075035215150001 BCR branch 4, by nominal payment order, pay sheet until 13 Nov. 2016 specified in the explanation field: fee for symposium for doctor (full name and full name of the person for which this fee is being sent) and its quality: UNAS member or non-member.
- starting with Nov. 17. directly at the secretariat of the Calea Rahovei Street Symposium, no.198 A, sector 5.
Please, after November 13, 2017, do not send the symposium fee through the bank, as there is no time to register, and pay the fee directly to the Symposium Secretariat.
Also, please do not send money by postal order.
To avoid confusion, please make sure that the payment orders or bill of materials are sent out in a straightforward manner, written in plain text, and must necessarily include full name and full name so that they can be written on the symposium diplomas.
Membership of an association is proven by the day-to-day card or by the original document attesting the payment of the current membership fee.